Forks - Soy Candle
Scent Notes: fig
Soy wax candle
Dye colour: red
- 4oz tin (10-20 hours burn time) OR
- 7oz jar (25-30 hours burn time)
Hand poured in South Australia
- On first time lighting your candle, allow wax to melt all the way to edges of tin to ensure an even burn, avoid tunneling, and prolong the life of the candle.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended.
- Keep wick trimmed to 5mm before/after each use.
- Do not move a lit candle as tin and wax will be hot.
- Place your candle on a heat resitant surface when burning and away from anything flammable.
- Keep out of reach of children or pets.
- Store your candle in a dry, cool place when not in use.
Please note: all candles are hand poured and may have slight differences in weight and colour.
Frosting, wet spots and cracking can be common with soy wax. If this occurs, it won't affect the candle or scent.
Photo thanks to: @fangirl.in.oz
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh